If you are traveling to see doctors related to your workers' compensation claim, and if the round trip distance is more than ten miles from your home, you should be reimbursed for the round trip mileage at the rate allowed to state employees for mileage.

If you are not getting the medical treatment you need or if you are not being reimbursed for items like mileage, you may need an experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyer to help with you your claim.

Have You Been Injured On The Job?

If you've been hurt at your job you can speak with a workers' compensation lawyer. Please contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our ConwayMyrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.