Will Worker's Compensation cover my bills if I lose a body part at work?

If you are on the job and lose, or lose use of, a part of the body that leaves you permanently partially disabled, you will be compensated through the South Carolina Worker’s Compensation Commission.

For more detailed information, please see the full blog.

Have You Been Injured On The Job And Need To File A Workers' Compensation Claim?

If you've been hurt at your job you need to speak with an experienced workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Conway, South Carolina office directly at 843.248.7486 to schedule your free consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. Pleasant, Columbia, North Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Voted Best Attorney in Myrtle Beach and Conway by the readers of the Myrtle Beach Herald and the Horry Independent, Mr. Derrick will work to get you the full value of your case.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.