The personal representative of the estate has the right to file a wrongful death claim or a survival claim.

If a personal representative has been appointed, the claim process can start. If not, Derrick Law Firm Injury Lawyers can help the right person file the necessary documents in Probate Court to get appointed.

Has Your Loved One Died To The Negligence Of Others?

If you're loved one has died due someone else's negligence you should speak to a wrongful death attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our ConwayMyrtle BeachMurrells InletMt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations. 

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.