If you are hurt on the job, you are entitled to workers' compensation benefits. These benefits should continue until you reach a certain set of circumstances.

Once the doctor releases you and you are able to return to work, with or without restrictions, you should receive two copies of Form 15 with Section II completed within 150 days of notification of the accident. This will indicate that workers' compensation has been stopped and for what reasons.

If the insurance carrier stops your benefits in violation of the law, a hearing will be requested and back pay can be awarded.

Workers' Compensation can be a challenging institution to deal with and you may need want to contact a workers' compensation lawyer.

Have You Been Injured On The Job?

If you've been hurt at your job you can speak with a workers' compensation lawyer. Please contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our ConwayMyrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.