If you are seriously injured in a car accident and are asked to give a recorded statement to the insurance company, just say no until you have spoken with a car accident lawyer.

Many times, adjusters will ask for a recorded statement while you are still in the hospital on medication or weak from your injuries.

Additionally, if you are unfamiliar with legal terminalogy, you may be asked questions in such a way as to provide a basis for denying your claim. 

If you are asked to give a statement, ask the adjuster to show you the at-fault drivers recorded statement first. See if he or she will give you a copy.


Have You Been Injured In A Charleston South Carolina Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you should speak with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our Conway, Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.