If I have an accident at work, can I file it under Worker’s Compensation?

If you are injured at work, you may file it under Worker’s Compensation.

An accident is defined most basically as when a voluntary action results in an injury or death. For a more detailed explanation of what injuries are considered accidental, please visit the full blog.

If you would rather talk to an experienced SC Workers' Compensation Lawyer, contact our office at 843-248-7486 for a free consultation.

Personal Injury Lawyer Dirk Derrick has been practicing at his own law firm since 1991 and has been voted the Best Lawyer in Myrtle Beach by the readers of the Myrtle Beach Herald.