Yes. If you are hurt on the job and sustain an injury that worsens a previous condition, or causes additional loss of use, or actual loss of that body part, you may be compensated through the South Carolina Worker’s Compensation Commission.

For more information on this topic, please see our full blog.

Have You Been Injured On The Job?

If you've been hurt at your job you can speak with a workers' compensation lawyer. Please contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our ConwayMyrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.