Injury to a body part which was already impaired

            There may have been a time in your life where you broke your arm or had an accident where your vision became impaired or you experienced some other serious injury.

            If you are working on the job and sustain an injury that worsens a previous condition or causes additional loss of use or actual loss of that body part, you may be compensated through the South Carolina Worker’s Compensation Commission.

             The South Carolina Supreme Court has ruled that if a worker loses partial or full use of a body part, or loses the actual body part, they may be compensated for the loss regardless of whether the body part had been previously injured.

            If you have been injured on the job and need help with your Worker’s Compensation claim, contact Myrtle Beach lawyer Dirk Derrick who has over 25 years experience in worker’s compensation law. Mr. Derrick will work hard to settle to your claim while aiding in your recovery.  

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment