If you are injured on the job as a result of an accident, you may be eligible for Worker’s Compensation benefits that will pay for your medical treatment. Depending on the amount of work missed, you could be reimbursed for that time as well as receive paychecks while you are unable to work.

For more information regarding your claim, visit the following blog for more details.

Have You Been Injured On The Job And Need To File A Workers' Compensation Claim?

If you've been hurt at your job you need to speak with an experienced workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Conway, South Carolina office directly at 843.248.7486 to schedule your free consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. Pleasant, Columbia, North Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.