How much insurance do I need for my car or motorcycle?

There are several types of auto insurance coverage you can, and should, include in your insurance policy to protect yourself and your family in the event of a car accident.

Med Pay or Personal Injury Protection, an insurance add-on, is very helpful in covering medical expenses if you are seriously injured. It is much like health insurance for your auto insurance policy.

It is also very important to have Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UIM) in the event the at-fault party does not have any insurance to cover your expenses, or does not have enough insurance to cover your expenses.

For more information about how much insurance coverage you need, download your FREE copy of “3 Feet from Disaster,” by Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Attorney Dirk J. Derrick.

Voted Best Personal Injury Attorneys by the readers of the Horry Independent and Myrtle Beach Herald, The Derrick Law Firm will work to get you the full value of your case.

Call today for your FREE consultation. 843-248-7486

The Derrick Law Firm serves the state of South Carolina and has office locations in Myrtle Beach, Conway, North Myrtle Beach, Charleston, North Charleston, and Mt. Pleasant.