You need to file a workers' compensation claim if your employer does not report your accident, denies your injury by accident, or if you believe you did not receive all of your benefits. 

To file a claim you must submit a Form 50 or Form 52 to the SC Workers' Compensation Commission.  

If any of the instances above happen to you, talk with an attorney prior to filing a claim unless you are educated and have experience regarding South Carolina Worker's Compensation Law and Procedure.

Have You Been Injured On The Job?

If you've been hurt at your job you can speak with a workers' compensation lawyer. Please contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our ConwayMyrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.