Yes, you should call the police in every auto accident case.  Do not simply exchange insurance information and leave.  Call the police and other emergency personnel if necessary and wait for them to arrive on scene.

A police report is imperative for filing a claim for property damage to your vehicle, as well as if you or your passengers are injured in the wreck. Having documentation of an accident could be crucial if the at fault party tries to deny liability.

Have You Been Injured In A Charleston South Carolina Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a car accident you should speak with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Charleston, South Carolina office directly at 843.488.2359 to schedule your consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our Conway, Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. PleasantNorth Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.