What treatment can I get through Workers' Compensation?

If you are hurt at work and file a workers' compensation claim, you are entitled to all necessary medical treatment that is likely to lessen your disability or injury.

Workers' compensation generally pays for surgery, hospitalization, medical supplies, prosthetic devices, and prescriptions. 

Keep in mind that in order to receive these benefits you must go to the doctor chosen by your employer or its insurance representative.

If you have questions about your current workers' compensation claim, call The Derrick Law Firm for a FREE consultation. 843-248-7486.

Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Dirk Derrick has over 29 years of experience in workers' compensation law.

The Derrick Law Firm serves the state of South Carolina and has office locations in Myrtle Beach, Conway, North Myrtle Beach, Charleston, North Charleston, and Mt. Pleasant.