October 24, 2023
Derrick Law Firm Injury Lawyers invites you to participate in a focus group event to give your opinions on a broad range of issues as well as on the specifics of cases.
The firm holds focus group events during weekdays on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Events begin at 5:15-5:30 p.m. Dinner and dessert is served.
Occasionally, Derrick Law Firm will host events on Saturday.
Location for the events will be held at Derrick Law Firm Injury Lawyers in varying locations across the state. Currently, Derrick Law Firm has in-house court rooms in it's Conway, Myrtle Beach, and North Charleston offices.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
Focus group participants will be paid $100 for their time.
This will not be an ongoing responsibility, but a one-time event, unless you wish to participate again in the future after all of the participants who have signed up have had an opportunity to serve.
- Step One: Complete Your Survey
- You will answer all questions of the initial survey.
- Once your survey is complete, DLF team members will be notified.
- Step Two: Choose Your Date
- DLF team members will notify you for your availability.
- You'll receive a questionnaire to select all dates you are available to serve.
- DLF Staff will send a confirmation email with your preferred date.
- Step Three: Participate in a Focus Group
- Focus Group events begin at 5:15-5:30 p.m. Dinner and dessert is served.
- You will be seated as a juror in the jury room where the focus group will commence.
- After you deliberate with others, the event will conclude.
- Step Four: Get Paid!
- Receive $100 for your time and participation.
For more information and to complete the survey, click here.
Questions? Call Brooke Holden at 843.995.6073.