What can I do if my family member was killed by a person or a product?

In South Carolina, if a person's death was caused by a negligent act, an intentional act, or a defective product, the personal representative of the deceased can pursue both a "wrongful death action" and a "survival action."

To determine if you have a wrongful death claim, you will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer.

SC Wrongful Death Lawyer Dirk Derrick has been in practice since 1991 and has the knowledge and experience to get you the full value of the case.

Call today for your free consultation. 843-248-7486.