If you allow someone to drive your car while they are drunk or under the influence of drugs, you may be held liable for the injuries and/or damages they cause in a car accident.

The injured party must prove the essential elements of “negligent entrustment."

For more information on negligent entrustment of a vehicle to an intoxicated driver, please see our blog.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.