That attorney knows the state's laws and court systems. Also, it may be that an attorney in your home state is not eligible to practice law in the state where you were hurt unless they work with a local attorney or get permission from the court.

If you are unsure if you need an attorney, or if you have a claim, contact Derrick Law Firm Injury Lawyers today.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.