Posted on Mar 28, 2016

After a two year old was exposed to E. Coli from a teacher at his daycare, Myles Mayfield died from complications.

Mayfield's parents were not told a teacher at the daycare had been sick from E. Coli earlier that month. Health officials say eight cases of E. Coli were traced to the Learning Vine in Greenwood, South Carolina.

The parents of Mayfield settled its wrongful death case against the Learning Vine for $1 million.

Dirk J. Derrick
Connect with me
South Carolina Lawyer Dirk Derrick helps victims recover from car accidents, personal injury & wrongful death.