What to do today to protect your family’s health and livelihood?
Call your insurance agent and ask for quotes for the following:
- $1,000,000.00 worth of Uninsured Motorist Coverage and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
- If you have two cars, you can ask for the cost of $500,000.00 of Uninsured Motorist coverage and Underinsured Motorist coverage on each vehicle.
- If you have three cars, ask your agent the cost of $300,000.00 Uninsured Motorist coverage and $300,000.00 of Underinsured Motorist coverage on all three vehicles.
- If you have four cars, ask your agent the cost of $250,000.00 Uninsured Motorist coverage and $250,000.00 of Underinsured Motorist coverage on each vehicle.
- Ask your agent if all of the Uninsured Motorist coverage is stackable as long as one of your vehicles is involved in the wreck.
For each of the above quotes, ask your agent the cost of adding either $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 in Med-Pay/ Personal Injury Protection.
- If $1,000,000.00 coverage is too expensive, ask for quotes for the following amounts:
- $750,000.00 of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
- $500,000.00 of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
- $250,000.00 of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
Compare these figures to what you are buying now. Divide the annual premium by 12 and see how much it will cost you per month for the better coverage. Then buy as much coverage as you can afford.
When considering the amount of insurance to purchase, consider the number of people in your family because the more family members riding in a single vehicle, the less protection you have for each person in the event of multiple injuries.
Why would we take the time to talk to someone about coverage when they have not been involved in an automobile accident recently and do not need a lawyer? Because over the years, there has been case after case where my clients were not protected and they have been unable to collect enough money to cover their medical bills, lost wages, loss of earning capacity and other legal damages allowed because of insufficient Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage.
Have You Been Injured In A South Carolina Area Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Conway, South Carolina office directly at 843.248.7486 to schedule your free consultation. We are also able to meet clients at our Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Mt. Pleasant, Columbia, North Myrtle Beach or North Charleston office locations.