What to do today to protect your family’s health and livelihood?
Call your insurance agent and find out:
Then ask your insurance agent to give you quotes for the following:
$1,000,000.00 worth of Uninsured Motorist Coverage and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
- If you have two cars, you can ask for the cost of $500,000.00 of Uninsured Motorist coverage and Underinsured Motorist coverage on each vehicle.
- If you have three cars, ask your agent the cost of $300,000.00 Uninsured Motorist coverage and $300,000.00 of Underinsured Motorist coverage on all three vehicles.
- If you have four cars, ask your agent the cost of $250,000.00 Uninsured Motorist coverage and $250,000.00 of Underinsured Motorist coverage on each vehicle.
- Ask you agent if all of the Uninsured Motorist coverage is stackable as long as one of your vehicles is involved in the wreck.
For each of the above quotes, ask your agent the cost of adding either $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 in Med-Pay/ Personal Injury Protection.
If $1,000,000.00 coverage is too expensive, ask for quotes for the following amounts:
$750,000.00 of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
$500,000.00 of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage.
$250,000.00 of Uninsured and Undernsured Motorist coverage.
Compare these figures to what you are buying now. Divide the annual premium by 12 and see how much it will cost you per month for the better coverage. Then buy as much coverage as you can afford.
When considering the amount of insurance to purchase, consider the number of people in your family because the more family members riding in a single vehicle, the less protection you have for each person in the event of multiple injuries.
If you have any questions regarding how much insurance you have and how much insurance you need to buy, you can call me, Dirk Derrick, at 843-248-7486 and set up a phone conference for me to review your policy and help you decide on what coverages you need.
Why would I take the time to talk to someone about coverage when they have not been involved in an automobile accident recently and do not need a lawyer? Because over the past 20 years there has been case after case where my clients were not protected and they have been unable to collect enough money to cover their medical bills, lost wages, loss of earning capacity and other legal damages allowed because of insufficient Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage.
1. The amount of Liability insurance?
2. The amount of Uninsured Motorist coverage?
3. The amount of Underinsured Motorist coverage?
4. The amount of Med-Pay or Personal Injury Protection coverage?